This payout policy for the ethermine.org pool is valid from the 9th of February 2021
All payouts will be sent with a gas limit of 50,000.
- All transaction fees related to pool payouts are paid by the pool, independent of the paid out amount
- If your unpaid balance is greater than your configured payout threshold (Min: 0.1 ETH, Max: 10 ETH, Default: 1 ETH) your account will be paid out during the next payout round, usually after 5 - 10 minutes
- Unpaid balances above 0.05 ETH will be paid out every 7 days automatically
- Unpaid balances above 0.01 ETH will be paid out every second weekend automatically independent of your threshold. (Example 0.)
In order to reduce the amount of payout transactions sent by the pool, payouts are limited to at most 1 transaction / address / 24 hours. We suggest you adjust your payout threshold accordingly.
0. You start mining on Monday, 01.03.2021. Your threshold does not matter - This will be paid automatically.
Since payouts are only on weekends, it will be paid out after 20 days - on the weekend after 14 days.
1. You start mining on 01.01.2021. Your threshold does not matter - This will be paid automatically.
After 7 days you have 0.049 ETH. The payout will be sent on the day you reach 0.05 ETH.
2. You start mining on 01.01.2021. Your threshold is 1 ETH.
After 7 days you have 0.2 ETH. The payout of 0.2 will be sent on this day because you have more than 0.1 ETH.
3. You start mining on 01.01.2021. Your threshold is 0.1 ETH.
After 1 hour you have 0.1 ETH. The payout will be sent 24hours after you started mining.
- every day: payout balances >= threshold
- every 7 days: payout balances >= 0.05
- every 14 days: payout balances >= 0.01 (every second weekend - Example 0.)